The Complete Everything Is Out There Guide To Our Business
This guide will help you in a number of ways. You can always re-read the great landing page in order to see the benefits you can gain from this guide. We wrote this guide with a unique method.
- We first explain where the skill set or mindset came from.
- We then show you the exact skill or information.
- Then we discuss why we follow that skill set or thought leadership.
- Any Negatives or Initial Setbacks From That Thought Leadership or Skill Set
The reality is that our business is built in the same manor that great businesses normally are. Hard work, Passion, Determination, and Thought Leadership.
We are inspired every time someone downloads this guide. We perspire daily to make it. We are relentless in improving it as it is a template for our business.
Explanation of our Value Statements:
Our Value Statements are not unique in fact you can find them in The Bible and other books written by mere men. They help us have the right mentality. We found that we are very selfish by nature. This particular set of value statements make sure that our goals align with those of our customers throughout our process.
We have found that by providing these exact value statements we are increasing our business and our businesses reach at an extreme rate.
So to put it simply we feel that these provide the greatest results for our business. We are very results driven and measuring our results we notice that when something isn’t doing well we can normally find the answer by asking these three questions concerning that particular piece of the equation and process.
Our Exact Value Statements:
- Do What You Say
- Double What You Have
- Always Put Others First
Why these Value Statements:
The Reason we rely on these are because the proof we have gained from years of adhering to them. We would feel honored if you take them up as your business philosophy or value statements as well.
We have also seen that when we follow these value statements that people are willing to help us abundantly reach and obtain our goals. Since our goals are based on helping more people while maintaining a high quality and high level of service to that increase in clients and revenue it means that the more we obtain the better our results and processes are.
This is an invaluable formula for increasing and gaining clients. It has really meant to the world to our business. We can’t say enough about this simple yet effective thought pattern.
Explanation of Our Services:
While we are going to go through each of our services, there is a philosophy to how we choose which services we offer and which ones we keep and perfect.
We rely on this method of making a new service or product because it adheres to our values and it creates the results we want for the long and short term. This also keeps our business growing by adding in end goals to product creation.
While we first look for customers and what they want (identify problems we can solve), we also find ways to out-perform anything in our customer’s expectations.
We found two major types of retailers in the market place today:
- Over Promise and Under Deliver
- While we are all familiar with this sleaze bag on the internet. We took it a step further.
- They normally had the goals right except they forgot some important factors to success in the long term.
- They produced a profit and drove demand. They even gained SEO. They didn’t however realize that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
- This is quite common to get first time customers in on a product and then disappear. The problem is that what goes around comes around.
- We realize that this doesn’t match up with our values and it doesn’t promote easy business which is when your customer’s friends are calling you to do business.
- Implementation Failure
- This is the second level of failure for many in the marketplace. They simply don’t set expectations properly or they try to service everyone.
- They normally have a good service but do not have enough or the right people.
- Great Sales People – Not Enough Service Minded Professionals. There has to be a task manager in the group that will not let everyone leave until that days, weeks, months task are all completed.
- The reality doesn’t set in immediately as the backend is where the problem is.
- You feel good until you don’t as a purchaser of this product. There just isn’t any delivery.
This is how we avoid these two major foul mistakes in our services. Here is exactly what we do:
We are Guinea Pigs.
- We start by researching new methods that we either think up, hear about, read about, or see a hybrid strategy of.
- We then test that new strategy out on a number of our own sites.
- We then try it one more time on a future agency asset. (Money Site)
- Then we document the results and utilize it in the approach the market.
- Find who would benefit the most from it
- Find the exact targeted market for that type of service
- Find Ways to get that extraordinary information in front of that audience
We treat our pricing in the same manner.
- What is currently in the market place?
- What is the lowest priced for the results our client would want?
- What are we doing differently and better than the best price in the market?
- If nothing – We can’t offer this service and must improve
- How can we compete and create a wonderful customer experience for the significantly lowest price in the market place?
- Can we add any other low cost value items into the services?
- How can we enhance the service later because of volume?
- Are we absolutely certain we will outperform the customer’s expectations to the point that they will “blog” about our extraordinary results?
Why we do it this way?
We found that there is always something new out there. If there isn’t something new then there is a new spin. Especially in internet marketing and SEO.
Haven’t you heard X is the newest search engine ranking factor that will skyrocket your results and I know how to do it for you for this little amount.
This is a normal Sleaze Bag tactic that sets off alarms in our head. We see this and “face palm.”
We just want to be able to sleep at night. We like developing long term lasting relationships with our clients to the point that they become like family. We Love Our Family.
While again may seem weird. Profit is all that matters in business is why there are so many failing businesses. We have just seen in the results we have had that the more we try to give the higher and faster we grow.
When we set solid expectations, give tremendous service, and always have a human on the other end of the call then we can grow to any level we want. The only factor is time.
Key Factor to Our Success – The Daily Mentality with Content
Time is the biggest factor most businesses are trying to avoid.
This comes because they feel they needed to have been bigger faster. They need to hurry up. They are missing out on something.
We are content with where we are today because we know that there is a great tomorrow. This allows us to grow as we can, reach for more daily, and just look at increasing our market share, businesses reach, and personal development each individually and as a company daily.
We saw great inspirations that took today to:
- pay attention to details that matter
- work on improving what they could that day
- align themselves with long term vision while performing actions to hit short term goals
We took those simple 3 items as thought leadership within our business.
We are big time on outsourcing and hiring more people and expanding our skills as managers and less on skills. This is speaking as the founders.
We manage outsourcing very differently though.
There was a buzz word in the early 90’s that we found kept people away from managing their business properly.
We don’t feel that we micro manage. Every time we “outsource” or have someone in house do something we follow a simple set of behaviors that insure proper delivery and met expectations:
Our Outsource Checklist:
- Set Expectations – What are you going to do? How are you going to do this? What results should we expect exactly? How can we measure this result using real data?
- Set a Calendar – When are you starting the project? Worst case scenario (real life happens) when will you complete the project? What are good checkpoints and dates that we can schedule to make sure we are hitting our targets?
- Previous Results – What previous results have you had and what proof do you have of it? When will we see this proof for ourselves on our medium if we choose you? What are negatives you normally hear from your work (be real as nothing insures you don’t get the job)?
- How Much – How many times can you do this and why? Are you relying on hiring more people, if so, then how repeatable is your process (be honest as we may offer to invest in you here)? Have you ever not completed a task/job because of the amount of clients you had at that given time?
- Pricing – How do we get the lowest Price available? Will this result in the same results as promised? Do you have a discount for volume orders, if so, how many do we have to order? Do you provide payment security (think PayPal, no perform no money)? How in control are you of the process you deliver (what if we don’t like it, can you take it back)?
*before any client is ever given to an outsourcer or in house newer person we have already tested and seen the results.
This short very thought out crafted questionnaire will tremendously help reduce your risk when you are hiring someone that “says” they have a certain skillset or when you are outsourcing your work through freelancers.
We also only use Firms. No one man shops allowed. There has to be a manager.
We found that this simple yet effective format opens an honest or obviously lying kinship with our people. We can clearly see from the answers whether or not they are ready to begin with us.
We also know that even when people can’t answer the questions that it doesn’t mean they can’t work with us. We often will help people obtain the answers and help them improve their business. This helps our business as well as theirs. This falls right in line with our value statement.
When we started outsourcing things like research, proofreading, landing page design among other things we found that there was one more important factor.
Bullet Point List:
We always have the project broken out into attainable and explainable bullet point list. We communicate the list in two ways. We share it via email/share folder. Then we get on a phone call/skype to talk through the list and make sure we both understand the demands and results that will be achieved from the completion of the project.
While these steps seem time consuming. They actually help us achieve less with more. We normally only request the item to be done one time. With the exact thoughts laid out the person working doesn’t design anything wrong.
This effectiveness provides us with a greater time management (we took less time doing it) than the more traditional post general statements and they will figure it out approach. Our people love working with us because of it too.
They always know what to expect and exactly what to do to receive the satisfied result.
That is a critical point that we have found many businesses forget about. If you don’t get the result you want then the time doesn’t matter.
One of our biggest service features in the fact that we can obtain links from many of the top websites in the world. The traffic and authority these websites give you are tremendous and can transform a business.
First let me explain what amplification is and why it is so important:
If you write good content and wonder why it doesn’t boost your rankings…
It is because no one is seeing it.
There are 3 critically important things to digital entrepreneurship:
- Design – If it is not inviting then no one will ever come in.
- Headlines – If it doesn’t get them with a hook then you can’t catch them.
- Ever Seeing the Design and Headlines! – If you don’t find a few mediums to bringing in people to seeing your content, design, and headlines then you will never have a backlink to it.
Backlinks are the largest ranking factor in Google. These are measured and tracked by Google. Different links give a different value towards the site that it is linking to. This value adds up to a number that is measured with the other factors against your competitor to see which site should rank over the other one.
That is called an algorithm.
Amplification is where you feature your content in front of people that can then write about it, take excerpts from it, and site it as research or thought leadership by giving a backlink on the site they are writing their piece about your piece on.
See how that works?
So when you put a great piece of content written to perfection in front of an established set of writers that we have a relationship with that is then followed up with social media interaction, emails, and phone calls. It engages the journalist, writers, and site owners to want to create a link to that piece of content on your site.
That is how the amplification process is done.
Here is how we came to getting those connections.
We started with various freelance websites. We posted jobs with our template found above and asked that the responders provide the type of links they can get, the website they can get it from, and several samples where they have gotten those links.
We also asked what the approval percentage was for that medium (site) and how we could contact them ongoing in order to make sure we gained approvals before payment incurred.
We then ran analysis using Moz on the website linked from the medium and on the linking page itself and took into account the ranking factors of each site.
We then doubled this process by running press releases that only stated we are looking for journalist and writers. Our goal was not to get the press release published but to gain contacts from writers that fit what we are doing.
We then interviewed this group of people. This was the freelancers and the journalist and found out how to create content that would improve our approval ratings from their mediums.
We found out exactly what type of content each journalist, freelancer, and site wanted and what categories they published in.
This resulted in some Thought Leadership Findings for our business in the process in which we create content and how we research content for our clients.
We then expanded our search for journalist, writers, and freelancers by doing more press releases and job postings. We ran classified ads in newspapers while emailing various authors that had posted previously.
We struck GOLD.
We found a simple process in which to:
- Perform Research
- Analyze Research
- Construct Mini-maps (bullet list) of content to pitch
- Gain Acceptance from Medium Influencers
- Design and Publish Content
- Amplify that content to our “list”
- Get Tons of postings, links, and articles
- Repeat this process with every client
We performed this process because we realized that Google was penalizing sites right and left for “shady” link practices.
We knew if we found the right formula and processes we could stand out in an amazing way.
This is a relationship business just like most are. We gained a trust and kinship with the influencers in the market place in which we needed. We also in turn are able to help them by providing extraordinary content that they barely have to edit in order to meet their writing goals and deadlines.
This process although it is time consuming isn’t really that hard to do. Focus on each person as a person and talk to them. Find out their needs and figure out how you can help them.
One link from a major source can skyrocket your rankings. Make sure you don’t think small. Email the big ones too.
We repeat this process monthly and steady gain more and more sites that we have outreach to. Sometimes not significant and sometimes we are amazed at who calls in.
When you start a service business you have to build everything from the delivery forward. This insures that sales are easy to come by and that you can deliver the product every time and get better at:
- What you deliver
- The speed in which you deliver it
- The results gained from the deliverable
- The process in house it takes to deliver it
This is simple in logic. For some reason as humans we don’t like doing repeatable processes. We like to think and try new things.
This is how we grow and repeat at the same time:
- Create a process and measure the results
- Try to increase the speed in which you can get to the end (measure it with Habit RPG App)
- Have in office Contest between two people and their scores on Habit RPG
- Track Everything via a proven system that has each bullet listed task all laid out
Then we add in:
- Test subject (our own site)
- What do you want to try that is different? Explain and create bulleted list
- Perform the process
- Measure the results
- Repeat until speed is obtained – now add to service and let’s compete again
Although this process sounds and looks simple. The Habit RPG app is addictive, just look at Clash of Clans. When you can gain and level up it gives you the hooks needed for the mental Psyche to perform and want to perform.
MARKED SPOT FOR INFOGRAPHIC-
Wonder why teenagers are addicted to video games?
They are constantly leveling up and competing with one another and other people online. They get small bonuses (rewards) for just continuing to devote time to their quest.
That’s right. Their quest is to improve. Small rank increases, better weapons, and social pressure like acceptance and social praise all lead to a determined teenager and their gaming.
Create the same culture in your office using a simple app, some excel spreadsheets for scoring, and some simple rules.
Not only is it fun and lighthearted but it is a great tracking method to improve the habits your people have. This is the number one reason we are continuing to get better day in and day out.
The 10,000 hour theory had a big impact on our business. We read Malcolm’s book Outliers.
While the stories can make you feel like you can’t achieve anything without luck and timing. The thought leadership from his take on the research was great.
We felt like so much of the critical mass was understated in that particular book. (The Subjects that he talked about 10k hours)They gained social acceptance for their particular craft in a small niche group that developed their skill set.
They then had small test that crafted that skill set into a molded process that was proven. They gained confidence and even some small followers (remember the Bill Gates story and being hired to code as a senior in school).
This all lead them to have a belief and passion for what they were doing.
This wasn’t a study of 10,000 hours to us.
This was a study of how habits that are formed with the right triggers can create determination that will let someone put in a huge amount of time without realizing it until they are an expert. Then they gain expert status.
We rely on that same habit forming pattern, been around for centuries, in our business. That is why the Habit RPG game is so critical to our over performance we demand for every project.
The way in which we adhere to this standard is simple:
- We watch fizzle.co videos daily
- We read though leaders on various niches in our industry
- We listen to audiobooks on habits, thought leadership, sales, business startups, etc.
- We gather to talk through the various pieces we have all taken in and how the relate two times a week.
These various task are performed daily and first thing in the morning by all of our staff. Their first job is to take in a piece of new content or perfect an old one. They watch, listen, read, and take notes. Their goal for the rest of the day is to complete the task and look for ways in which to apply what they took in for that hour in the morning into the business.
Simple but effective. It doesn’t do anything big in the short run but listening to Anthony Robbins every morning for an hour has changed a lot of people’s lives.
We do this for the same reason. We know that the long term person that is sitting in that seat today will gradually increase their thinking, skills, and performance and become better and better with time. If we all do that, then our entire company is getting better and better.
I feel like there is a ton more I can share about our little boutique firm. We are very proud but humble of the successes we have had. We really overjoyed at you downloading this particular guide. We each feel it is a part of us that you are reading.
Our Strategy Is Really Simple but Highly Effective
- Do What You Say
- Double What You Have
- Always Put Others First
We really hope that this simple set of rules will really help your business grow as ours has. We understand that at first it may not seem like a “value” statement. We really like list though. We also like simple.
When we live out our lives, in business and our personal lives, trying to keep these values sacred it really does astonishing things for us. We hope you will give it a try.
We can’t wait to hear from you when you do.
If you find anything in this guide in which you have questions about then please feel free to contact us.